This seven ingredient simple dish is ready in about 25 minutes.
You will need:
* Two cups water.
* One cup Bulgar wheat.
* Half a cup chopped onion.
* Four lamb loin chops.
* One and a half teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning.
* One cup small spinach leaves.
* One jar roasted red sweet peppers, drained and coarsely chopped.
What to do:
In a medium pan combine water, Bulgar, and onion. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Drain. Cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, trim fat from meat. Sprinkle meat with half a teaspoon of the lemon-pepper seasoning. Place meat in the oven and cook for about 11 minutes, turning once halfway through.
To serve, stir the remaining one teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning, the spinach, and roasted peppers into Bulgar mixture.
Divide Bulgar mixture among four dinner plates. Top with lamb chops.
* Information obtained from www.bhg.com.