To update regular events, email [email protected] or send a fax to 011 609 7160.
• Friends of Horwood’s Farm meet on the second Saturday of every month at Horwood’s Farm. 9am to 12noon. All ages welcome.
• The Edenvale Photographic Club meets at the Edenvale Civic Centre on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month at 6.30pm for 7pm. Beginners and experienced photographers welcomed. Contact Dave Gordon 083 247 7646.
• First Edenvale Girl Scouts meets on Fridays from 4pm to 6.30pm in St David Road, Elma Park. Contact Troop Scouter, Carmen on 082 551 8202.
• Rotary Club of Edenvale meetings on Mondays at 6.30pm at Mongo’s Portuguese Restaurant, 2 Sunrock Close, Sunnyrock Extension Two. Contact Rotarian Linda Clarke 082 929 5142.
• Edenvale Ladies Circle provides women aged between 18 and 45 an opportunity to assist in the community and make new friends. The group meets on the third Tuesday of every month. Contact Tracy Riley on 071 472 4049.
• Village Toastmasters, third Tuesday monthly at 7pm for 7.30pm in the large hall of Trinity Presbyterian Church, corner of St David and Koster Roads, Elma Park. Contact Kira Sparrow on 082 663 3528 or [email protected]
• Join the Edenglen Disabled Support Group for disabled adults. Contact Maryse on 082 378 9688.