The Bedfordview Municipal Clinic offers a number of services to the public.
Spokesperson for the City of Ekurhuleni, Themba Gadebe said the Bedfordview Municipal Clinic is a level one primary health care clinic.
“It offers services such as immunisation, family planning, HIV and Aids counselling, amongst other services,” said Gadebe.
Other primary health care services are:
• Child health, including integrated management of childhood illnesses. Amongst children, diarrhoea is a most common disease.
• Women’s health such as reproductive health and cancer prevention.
• Management of acute and chronic diseases.
• Mental health and rehabilitation service.
• Treatment of diseases of lifestyle such as hypertension, diabetes, asthma, sexually transmitted infections and tuberculosis.
The Bedfordview Municipal Clinic is at 3 Skeen Boulevard, Bedfordview.
Operating hours are from 8am to 4pm.
You can contact the clinic on 011 999 0075.