Spoil the kiddies (and yourself) with the yummy meal that you can have ready in 30 minutes.
You will need:
- One medium green pepper, cut into a strips.
- Half a cup thinly sliced pepperoni.
- Two cups pasta sauce.
- A third of a cup pitted ripe olives, cut in half.
- Three cups spiral pasta, cooked and drained.
- One cup grated mozzarella cheese.
- Grated Parmesan cheese.
What to do:
Cook the pepper strips and pepperoni in a pan over medium heat until the pepper strips are tender crisp, stirring often.
Stir the pasta sauce and olives and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Stir in the pasta in mozzarella cheese. Serve with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
- Recipe obtained from www.momswhothink.com.